Total Focus Cleaning operates an Environmental Management System which is compliant and certified with the requirements of the AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 Standard. We are committed to achieving the principles of responsible environmental management, sustainability and protection of the natural environment in our workplace and in order to minimise our impact on the environment for generations to come.
In accordance with the above, TFC aims to be a first class supplier of environmentally responsible services. We seek to promote and maintain an Environmental Policy to ensure that the impact of our operations upon the environment is reduced to as low a level as possible. An awareness of our environmental impact is a responsibility of managers, supervisors and employees at every level in the company. All personnel have an obligation to apply operating practices and procedures, which will ensure the protection of the environment, and the safety and health of themselves and their colleagues. In the event of an environmental incident, all details will be properly reported and investigated with prompt action taken to remedy the situation, and to avoid any recurrence TFC Pty Ltd has identified the following key objectives and actions to serve as guidelines in the implementation of the Environmental Policy. These objectives and actions are to be achieved using best available practices.
- To comply with Federal, State and local regulatory controls and industry standards and codes of practice to which the company subscribes.
- To prevent pollution and give a swift response to incidents in order to minimize any threat to the environment.
- To reduce levels of waste produced. To dispose of such waste in a safe and responsible way, and employ recycling or reuse wherever economically viable.
- To develop and maintain an Environmental Management System, conduct regular audits of the Environmental Management System, and review objectives and targets on a regular basis.
- To minimize the environmental impact of new products and processes.
- To promote an awareness of environmental matters in employees and customers.
- To continually improve environmental performance.
In implementing this Environmental Policy, we will monitor waste sources and introduce minimization plans. TFC will adopt best available practices for the reduction of emissions to air, water and land, and for the conservation of water and energy. The need to minimize environmental impact will be inherent in all research and development programs.